Stock Parts Officer Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Warehouse Jobs, Aurum Consultants Jobs
Our client in the automotive industry is looking to fill in the position of a Stock Parts Officer, to be based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate must have a background in automotive industry and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a busy service center
To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Stock Parts Officer to work one-on-one with our procurement department and Workshop team.
- Goods receiving from the procurement department.
- Shelving and numbering/labelling of parts.
- Managing stock cards and undertaking stock takes regularly.
- Maintaining general cleanness and arrangement of the store.
- Performing counter sales for parts according to the system.
- Distributing purchased goods to the right departments.
- Facilitating goods returned and ensuring they are in good order.
- Placing orders to the procurement department on finished goods.
- Reconciling on day’s activities and keeping proper records.
- Minimum of 2 years as experience in stock parts department is a must
- Experience /Background in automotive industry wiStock Parts Officerll be an added advantage
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV quoting their expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th May 2019.This is an urgent position and Only qualified candidates should apply. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.