Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Parastatal Jobs, Government Jobs
- The officer will report to the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer and will assist in providing oversight in the running of an efficient and effective supply chain management function for the organization and its stakeholders in accordance with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, Public Finance Management Act, and other relevant regulations.
- He/she will dispense all the supply chain management functions including monitoring the implementation of the Supply Chain Management policies, guidelines and procedures.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years as a Supply Chain Management Officer I at the Agency or in a comparable position in the Public Service or a reputable organization in Private Sector.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies Management or its equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and a Diploma in Supplies Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Attended a senior management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be a member of a relevant professional body.
Note: For all the positions, candidates must, in addition, possess the following attributes: high integrity; ability to make appropriate decisions; self-driven and motivated; professionalism; strong communication and good interpersonal skills; be a team player and have respect for diversity; have ability to maintain confidentiality; be computer literate.
Interested Candidates who meet the required qualifications should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of appointment and promotional letters and other relevant testimonials, copy of National Identity Card, telephone contact, e-mail address, and names of three referees with their contacts. In addition, candidates should obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Any professional body to which the candidate is a member
Clearance certificates from the above mentioned bodies are to be availed during interview by those short listed.
How to Apply
Applications clearly indicating the Job Title and Reference Number on both the letter and envelope should be dropped at any The Standard Group offices or send to the address below so as to be received on or before 27th May, 2019.
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.