NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Support Engineer Jobs, ICT Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client is an IT Company currently looking to hire a Support Engineer.
- Receive, classify, prioritize and log incidents and requests on daily basis.
- Investigate incidents and diagnosis (including resolution where possible) on daily basis to restore services to customers.
- Escalate incidents, requests and problems as per escalation matrices on a daily basis.
- Keep affected customers informed about incidents and request resolution progress on daily basis, notifying them of impending changes and or agreed outages etc.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all customers of the service desk while maintaining quality and expectations.
- Support and configure end users on various standard and business applications like email and internet.
- Taking users through a series of best practices as well as answering their inquiries and advising on proper use of hardware and software.
- Implement service desk policies, plans and strategies relating to ITIL processes – Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and the Service Desk function.
- Degree/HND in I.T
- At least 2 years experience as a Support Engineer or related field
- ITIL Certification is a MUST
- CCNA (added advantage)
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com