Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthetist) Jobs, Anaesthetist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Kirinyaga County Jobs
Job Group K
Job Ref: KCPSB/MOH/RCO/06/29/05/19
Terms of Service: Contract
- Preparing patients for surgery by explaing any risk or side effects.
- Giving anesthetics to patients.
- Observe and monitor patients during surgery and responding quickly to any changes.
- Resuscitate and stabilize patients in the emergency department.
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skills.
- Taking histrory, examining, diagonising and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and Couselling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data; and
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized Medical Training
- Be a holder of higher National Diploma in Anesthesia from Kenya Medical Training College or any recognized training Institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officer’ Council.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Ready to cope with a high and varied work load including emergency situations.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 7th June 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.