Assistant Human Resource Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
- Assist the HR Manager with general Human resource matters
- Assisting in maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information and up to date personal records for all employees
- Payroll processing
- Assist in carrying out Job analysis
- Provide input in the development and interpretation of HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Assist in the coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of training and other staff development programs
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations in the work environment
- Participate in analyzing staff levels, performance management and Training needs analysis.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff
- Assisting in staff leave processes by administering and processing leave and maintaining an up to date data base of all leave records
- Providing administrative support to the recruitment process by participating in developing job descriptions and person specifications, checking application forms and short-listing for jobs
- Support the provision of staff welfare activities in the department
- Provides support in the administration of various benefits such as the medical cover
- Support compliance to Work Injuries & Benefits Act, WIBA provisions and corporation’s personal accident and insurance scheme
- Assist in preparation of monthly and annual reports
- Files personal data and information to respective staff files
- Opening of HR personal files
- Closing and archiving HR personal files
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university
- Higher National Diploma in HRM
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- At least six (6) years’ experience in human resource functions
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.