Key Account Manager-B2B (Maintenance and Repairs) Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary Scale: 80K-120K
Purpose of the Job
You are the focal point for major clients requiring maintenance or refurbishment services to their properties. You support property owners & managers maintain their buildings and facilities with maintenance inventories and manage all subsequent works performed on site. At all times upholding high technical and professional standards. You manage existing relationships with clients as well as suppliers, as well as finding new leads.
- Support multiple commercial buildings or premises by ensuring functionality
- Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed
- Supervise renovations and additions.
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of our contractors;
- Using worker database and technology, identify the right Pros for specific jobs
- Management of a core group of pros to specific properties with the support of the wider business
- Preparing documents to assess availability and pricing by pros, and evaluate their quotes.
- Mobilization of the contract
- Where required, coordinate with other teams to get technical drawings, project management support, additional expertise, and more
- Identify solutions when things go wrong, and provide hands-on support
- Resolving finance or admin issues related to the partnership
- Management of budgets and lead teams in the delivery of Facilities Management activities
- 2 years of practical experience as a project / property / facility manager or working on construction projects
- Experience of managing the facilities and large properties
- Worked for service providers or companies managing hard and soft services
- BA/BSc in Construction Management or similar relevant area
- Excellent written English
- Able to work across a variety of functions, and for things you don’t know you’re eager to get your hands dirty and figure it out.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.