Barista Jobs, Hotel jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Jobs In Kisumu, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a premium restaurant operating several outlets in and out of Nairobi. They seek to recruit a suitably experienced person for the position of a Barista. The Barista will be responsible for brewing coffee as per customers’ order as well answering customer questions.
- Prepare or serve hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils as well as the equipment
- Clean service areas as well as seating areas
- Responsible for checking temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Describe menu items to customers and suggest products that might appeal to them
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions
- Receive and process customer payments
- Serve prepared pastry as per the customer’s needs as well as your recommendation
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- At Least 2 years working experience as a Barista in a reputable hotel or restaurant
- Able to work in very busy environment
How to Apply
If interested and qualified for this position, please send your CV email@example.com clearly quoting “BARISTA” on your email subject line. PLEASE indicate the location where you want to work – Nairobi or Kisumu. Your application should reach us not later than 10th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.