Claims Adjuster Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Jubilee Insurance Jobs
The job holder will be accountable for preparing non-motor and motor claims (from the registration stage to the settlement stage) and preparing monthly reports.
The post holder will report to the Claims Manager, General Business Department and will be based at Head Office.
- Registering and acknowledging claims from brokers/agents and direct clients
- Ensuring claims to be processed have the required supporting documents
- Processing claims and making recommendations for either settlement or repudiation
- Preparing statistical reports for submission to the management
- Minimizing costs on claims by in-house assessment of losses
- Reserving and reviewing claim files in consultation with the Claims Manager
- Attending to customers and addressing their concerns
- Making risk improvement recommendations
- Notifying underwriters on any critical underwriting matter that becomes apparent at the claims
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Policy processing
- Financial risk identification and management
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Diploma in insurance(three(3) credits and above
- Computer literacy
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in claims’ adjusting from a reputable organization
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above Before 25th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.