Client Service Officer Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client, a reputable fast-growing company located in Lang’ata who is in the fleet management industry is looking for a Client Service Intern for a period of 3 months.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- A Diploma or Degree in a Business related course.
- Someone with customer service training will be an added advantage.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to handle clients calls.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.