Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, Kisumu County Jobs
Job Group H – 30 Posts – REF: KSM/CPSB/2019/15
- Seeing and examining patients.
- Diagnosing and treating patients’ ailments at an outpatients/inpatients department in a Hospital, Health Centre or Dispensary.
- Assisting in Planning and conducting Community Health Care activities, teaching students attached to Hospitals and Health Centres.
- Supervising and Counselling a small number of staff engaged, on routine patients, care and giving support and Health Education to patients.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, Mean Grade C (plain)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution.
- Have been registered by the Clinical Officer Council.
- Valid practising license from Clinical Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the values and, principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Applications should be sent by registered mail in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left-hand corner with reference to the position applied for together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identification card or passport and any other supporting documents on or before Thursday 21st June 2019 at 4.0O p.m. to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 7792 – 4O7OO,
Hand-delivered applications to be dropped off at the offices of the County Public Service Board located along Okore Road – opposite Indian Temple,(former Directorate of Education Offices), Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from:
- The Kenya Revenue Authority
- The Higher Education Loans Board
- The Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- The Criminal Investigation Department
- A recognized Credit Reference Bureau
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth, and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.