Cook Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs in Kitengela, GMC Pot Limited Jobs
We are seeking qualified cooks to join our professional team of kitchen staff at our upcoming facility (GMC POT LIMITED-THE FUN PLACE) in Kitengela.
- Prepare delicious meals according to menu.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma or Certificate in food production from a recognized institution
- At least 1-year experience
- Cleaning, Hygiene standards (food production), Cooking, food preparation, Work place safety
- Practical culinary experience
- Should be creative and experimental in the kitchen
- Presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Integrity and team player
How to Apply
Applications should be send to email@example.com with “COOK” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees for recruitment.