Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Communications Jobs, Commerce Jobs, International Relations, EPZ Jobs
Terms of Service: 4 year Contract
Export Processing Zones Authority is a State Corporation established by the Government of Kenya through an Act of Parliament – the Export Processing Zones Act (Cap 517 of the Laws of Kenya) for the promotion and facilitation of export oriented investment and for the development of an enabling environment for such investments. Pursuant to this objective, the Authority is seeking to recruit highly motivated visionary, dynamic and results oriented candidates to replace the under mentioned position:
- Master’s Degree in Communications/International Relations/International Business or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations as an added advantage
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates for interviews must fulfill the following requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the detailed job description and the Job
Application Form (to be downloaded from the “careers” section at www.epzakenya.com) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial and National ID.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 24th June, 2019 at midnight East Africa time.
Export Processing Zones Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.