Dental Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an Institutions recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) Year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board with a good professional standing; and
- Computer Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Providing dental care including: diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring;
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery;
- Prosthetics and conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing and assisting in theatre activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information system;
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow-up of patients; and
- Acting as the first on call on duty.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.