Dental Officers Jobs, Dental Surgery Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Kirinyaga County Jobs
Job Group M
Job Ref: KCPSB/MOH/DEN/09/29/05/19
Terms of Service: Contract
- Diagnosing common oral conditions,
- Treating, prescribing, and referring;
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery;
- Prosthetics and conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admissions,
- Disease investigations of patients,
- Report writing and assisting in theatre activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information system;
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow-up of patients;
- and acting as the first on call duty.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 7th June 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.