DSR Manager Jobs, Insurance Jobs, AA Kenya Jobs
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the position will be responsible for growing and retaining business while ensuring exceptional customer experience through management of Direct Sales Representatives.
- Jointly with the Head of Business Development prepare the sales revenue budgets and forecast for the business period.
- Establish and execute the agreed plan to achieve the sales and revenue targets for the period within agreed costs and timelines.
- Participate in stakeholder forums to build sustainable relationships for long term business growth.
- Identify, exploit and grow new markets for existing and new products to grow sales revenue.
- Carry out market analysis and intelligence to inform product development and execution of strategies for revenue growth.
- Provide market feedback to the Association regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Supervise the Direct Sales Team and ensure optimal performance.
- Manage the client expectations to ensure greater customer satisfaction and greater adoption of products.
- Prepare promotional incentives and bulk offers to drive sales.
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree in a Business Management Course or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a management of a Sales Team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the qualifications should apply by 3rd July 2019, to email@example.com