E-Marketing & Communications Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Insurance Jobs, GA Insurance Jobs
Assist the General Manager Marketing on the Internal and External Branding together with the Social Media Synchronization, ensure the Institution is on all Social Channels that the client can connect with us whilst managing the same.
- Develop & Implement the marketing strategy and the marketing calendar which should include branches and other line departments
- Develop online Procedures and Policies
- Create and Manage the content on the Website
- Create, maintain and analyse the information that goes on the authorised online platforms
- Ensure there is accountability on what is being posted and goes through the set process
- Develop complaints process and procedure with set timelines to be responded in to manage the brand image, synergising with the Customer Service for prompt feedback.
- Develop a weekly calendar of the events and information that will be showcased on the various authorised platforms
- Assisting in external branding activities and events organisation
- Designs for various Artworks for all departments for internal and external branding
- Develop Brochures as and when required
- Preparation and Printing of the Quarterly Newsletter
- University degree in business
- Graphic Designing – Certification
- 4 years’ Experience
How To Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 24th June, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.