Food & Beverage Supervisor Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Jobs in Kisumu, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a Four Star Hotel and is looking to hire for a position of a Food & Beverage Supervisor. The role is based in Kisumu and the successful person should either be based in Kisumu or willing to relocate.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the Food & Beverage Supervisor will oversee the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage department, including the restaurant, bar and kitchen.
The F&B Supervisor will assist with cost controls, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company interests.
- Ensuring smooth operations of the hotel restaurant and bar
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly
- Planning work schedules for your team
- Training and monitoring of staff
- Implementing controls in service delivery
- Reporting of daily sales figures and stock-taking
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in the Hospitality or related
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in the same capacity preferably in a 3 or 4 star hotel.
- Computer literate
- Exceptional team leadership skills
- Exemplary customer services skills
- Honest, Self-motivated, Ability to work independently and under pressure
How to Apply
If you feel that you’re cut for this role, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR – KISUMU” in your email subject line. Applications closes on 20th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.