NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Medical Specialist- General Physician Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B)degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master’s degree in Medicine or equivalent qualification from and institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Must have served in Job Group “P” for at least One Year post specialisation;
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Provision of direct clinical care of patients, especially in acute care;
- Supervision and teaching of the junior medical staff;
- Evaluation of quality of care outcomes and the implementation of initiatives to enhance quality;
- Provision of general medicine expertise, which extends to leading the junior and senior doctors in the department’s medical team and receiving referrals from other medical practitioners within the County;
- Lead the multidisciplinary team to provide specialist medical services to patients;
- Promote patient safety and quality of care and provide leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education for doctors in training,
- Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.