Head Chef Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a high end catering company is currently looking to hire a Head Chef.
They require a Chef with the skill, aptitude and management ability to lead a diverse kitchen team.
- Has a current HAACP certificate
- Deep understanding and appreciation of HAACP processes.
- Ability to write menus which are both creative and profitable.
- Has an innate consciousness of costs and impact to the business.
- Is firm and no nonsense with regards to hygiene and other critical compliance issues.
- An understanding of produce and ingredients so as to procure the right quality.
- An ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Ability to produce for different themed events and cater for large groups of up to 2000 people.
- One who has excellent presentation skills.
- A team player
- Must have experience in outside catering
- Must have very strong planning and organisational skills
- Have had experience of at least 5 years.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com