Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management Jobs, Audit Jobs, KPA Jobs
Reporting to the Audit and Risk Committee of the Board and to the Managing Director
(MD), the job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive
programme for independent, systematic and objective audit reviews as well as pragmatic
evaluations of business policies, systems, processes and enterprise Risk Management
- Lead the development and review of Audit policies and procedures;• Develop implement a risk management, governance and internal controls framework;
- Establish quality management systems (QMS) in the Authority;
- Provide guidance and direction on the overall audit process;
- Oversee and lead all audit planning and execution;
- Ensure compliance with Audit and Risk policies and procedures;
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance to the risk management framework and quality management system; and
- Lead in review and evaluation of systems, controls and operating procedures, and make recommendations to the Board.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Ad ministration, or any other relevant field;
- Be a holder of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field;
- Possess a Professional Qualification in CPA-K or ACCA-UK and be a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA);
- Be a member in good standing of ICPAK and IIA;
- Have not less than ten (10) years of relevant work experience with at least five (5) years in managerial position (s) in signifi- cant organisation (s) with similar complexity as Kenya Ports Authority.
Candidates will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
How To Apply
If you meet the relevant criteria for the roles above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, your curriculum vitae, details of your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 14 June 2019.
For the full details about these positions, and how to apply; kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted. All applications MUST be submitted through the e-recruitment portal will be considered.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Kenya Ports Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.