Health Administration Officer III Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- or its equivalent qualification with at least a C in English / Kiswahili and Mathematics from a recognized Institution; and
- Diploma in any of the following:- Health Management, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- An Officer at this level may be deployed at a Sub- District Hospital, Rural Health Training Center, Deployment or a Unit within a large Hospital or to a specific Health Programme where he/she will be exposed to various administrative duties which will include procurement, provision and maintenance of facilities and general upkeep of the hospital.
- The officer will work under supervision of a more senior officer.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.