HR & Admin Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs, HR Jobs, Human Capital Synergies Jobs
Our client, an Educational Institution seeks to recruit a HR Officer who will provide support to management and staff on a range of Human Resources (HR) Management related policies, procedures, systems and issues. He/she will also be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Management.
Reports to: Deputy Director
- Coordinate the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes. Track recruitment KPIs and suggest improvements, as needed
- Plan, coordinate and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives. Ensure that the induction pack is maintained and kept up to date.
- Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Payroll Unit.
- Provide advice on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines and employee relations issues to staff and management.
- Identify short-term and long-term organizational staffing needs.
- Maintain human resource data bases to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates, disciplinary reports, leave forms etc. as required.
- Coordinate and maintain the Human Resources personnel filing systems.
- Assist with the administration of HR systems and process as required.
Executive Assistant to Director
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of the Director including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Director ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Director.
- Responsible for organizing the Director travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the Director’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Director, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the Director.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Management or related field
- At least 5years ‘progressive work experience in similar positions with related responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of local labour regulations, employment laws and legal regulations.
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Excellent IT skills
- Professional Qualifications in HR Management – Member of a professional body with a valid practising license
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues of a confidential nature with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve agreed results and outcomes.
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Officer/PA to Director on the Subject line.