Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
- Providing advice on application of relevant legislation as regards management of Human Resource.
- Following up on implementation/adherence to HR policies, regulations and guidelines.
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities through the Board committee responsible
- Preparing briefs for Board committees on all HR issues to facilitate decision making.
- Providing information and raising awareness to functional areas on changes in policy.
- Recommending HR best practice for staff management based on comparative review of similar entities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management (HR Option), Bachelor of Commerce (HR Option) or a Degree in Social Science with a Diploma in HRM
- Must be a member of IHRM in good standing
- Four years’ progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in Industrial Relations, Recruitment and Training.
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Leadership and supervisory skills
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Contact Us For CV Writing. Click Here For Details