ICT Internships, ICT Jobs, ODPP Jobs
Pursuant to Section 13(2) of the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions Act No. 2 of 2013, the Office shall have power to appoint, control and supervise its staff in a manner and for such purposes as may be necessary for the promotion of the purpose and the object for which the Office is established.
The Office seeks to engage highly motivated Kenyans to undertake internship for a period of Six 
months commencing August 2019.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen,
- A Degree Certificate in any of the following Social Sciences from a recognized University; ICT
- Diploma Certificate (Where internship is a requirement for registration by respective professional bodies).
- A copy of the National Identity Card.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili,
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and to be part of a team,
- Ability to handle challenging assignments within timelines, and be
- Computer literate.
Kshs. 15,000.00 as directed by the Authorized Officer as provided in the Public Service Commission [K] Circular Ref. PSC/ADM/14/V  Dated 16th December 2016.
Terms of Service
An Intern will not be entitled to any leave, service gratuity, medical or any other benefit.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications using the attached ODPP Internship Application form and attach COPIES of the following documents: –
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and Professional Certificates;
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
Completed application forms should be addressed to: –
The Secretary Public Prosecutions
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
NSSF Building 19th Floor, Block ‘A’
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions on or before 4th July, 2019.
Women, persons with disability and those from marginalized Communities are encouraged to apply-
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.