ICT Internships, Internships in Kenya, ICT Jobs, Rural Electrification & Renewable Energy Corporation Jobs
Three (3) month Internship Program-July and October 2019 Intake
In line with the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation’s (REREC’s) mandate of accelerating the pace of rural electrification and the promotion of renewable energy sources for sustainable socio-economic development, the Corporation has launched the REREC Internship Program (RERECIP).
The program’s objective is to support the Government of Kenya’s initiative of empowering Kenyan youth by providing them with opportunities to sharpen their skills and expand their knowledge in their respective professions.
- A degree or Diploma from recognized University in any of the following disciplines: ICT
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 29 years of age;
- Must have graduated within the last three years;
- Provide a diploma/degree certificate and recommendation/reference letter from the university attended;
Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- A person of integrity
- Must be computer proficient
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to:
Visit our website http://www.rea.co.ke/;
Submit online applications using the form/template provided,
Attach copies of academic certificates, transcripts/ documents and a recommendation/reference letter from the learning institution (as ONE attachment), so as to be received on or before 21st June 2019.
The Corporation WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- REREC does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
- All applications must be submitted through REREC’s online recruitment system.