ICT Officer Jobs, ICT Jobs, Tana River County Jobs
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems; configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Developing and updating application systems; and carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Verification, validation and certification of Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Overseeing the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology equipment.
- A degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science/Information Communication Technology or Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Information Communication Technology Officer II or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.