Senior Internal Auditor Jobs, Auditor Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Karatina University Jobs
- Formulation and implementation of policies.
- Supervising all internal audit functions.
- Performing quality assurance and standards activities.
- Monitor and review audit work programs and techniques.
- Supervision of staff.
- Staff development and capacity building.
- Report writing.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Masters Degree in finance or accounting field from a recognized institution.
- CPA (K).
- At least seven (7) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which must have been in a senior audit position.
- Membership registration with (ICPAK) or any other relevant professional body.
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology.
- CISA qualification is an added advantage.
Terms And Conditions Of Service
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions of Service.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before
Tuesday 2nd July, 2019.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.