Officer – Investigations Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Finance Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Job Ref: MN 7832
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The officer Investigations shall report to the Assistant Manager Investigations and shall assist to conduct investigations, asset tracing and securing evidence as guided by the supervisor.
- Carrying out investigations on fraudulent bank activities;
- Carrying out preliminary and forensic investigations on reported cases;
- Identifying, tracing and recovering assets of directors of the failed financial institutions;
- Liaising with Banking Fraud Investigation in non-conviction based recovery;
- Securing evidence; and
- Conducting forensic and asset tracing investigations on corruption and economic crimes;
- Four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Criminology, forensic auditing or related field
- Certificate in fraud examination;
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizing skills
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Analytical skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.