NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Director Land Administration & Survey Jobs, Land Economics Jobs, Land Survey Jobs, County Government Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
Advert Number CPSB/DIR/LAD/02
- Administer performance based management system in the department
- Coordinate preparation of policy papers on land surveys
- Reviewing policies on surveying, mapping, data management and human capacity development in the department in the county
- Overseeing research of new and emerging technologies
- Maintenance of sub divisional schemes and engineering surveys
- Monitoring and evaluating survey and mapping activities within the county
- Liaising with other departmental heads within the county on policy issues
- Development, implementation and realization of the departments’ strategic plans and objectives
- Preparation and implementation of the departments’ performance appraisal system and contracts
- Overseeing the finances and assets management of the department, instituting operational accountability
- Overall management and development of staff welfare and their technical requirements
- Responding to court summons
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Land economics, Land survey and photogrammetric; Geometrics, Geo-informants or related courses
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Registered member of a professional body
- Be conversant with policy formulation and implementation.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Devolution, the County development objectives and vision 2030.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply