NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Legal Administrative Assistant Jobs, Legal Jobs, Jobs In Nakuru, Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Jobs
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Legal Office wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Legal Administrative Assistant with an experience in a busy law firm.
- Carrying out research as directed by the Legal Officer.
- Prepare reports for cases as well as conduct interviews with potential witnesses.
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
- Diploma in Office Management and Administration
- Experience in working in a law firm
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 21st June 2019. Candidates MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.