NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
- Setting up a monitoring and evaluation system and developing the overall framework for monitoring and evaluation of Board activities.
- Supervising the work of the Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant; providing guidance and technical support.
- Guiding and coordinating the review of programme log frames including: providing technical advice for the revision of performance indicators; ensuring that realistic intermediate and end-of-programme targets are defined; conducting a baseline study on monitoring and evaluation; identifying sources of data, collection methods and resources needed and related cost.
- Preparing progress reports for the Board including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and providing specific recommendations;
- Fostering participatory planning and monitoring; organize and provide refresher training in monitoring and evaluation for programmes and implementing partner staff, local organizations and primary stakeholders with a view of developing local monitoring and evaluation capacity;
- Facilitating exchange of experiences by supporting and coordinating networking with institutions sharing common characteristics.
- Developing a complaints mechanism, related processes and procedures to ensure that the Board has access to and is able to respond to feedback.
- Undertake research/benchmarks on best practice on implementation Human Resource Management policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science with a Diploma/ Training in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Four years progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in undertaking M&E programs.
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Leadership and supervisory skills