Medical Specialist (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B)degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master’s degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or equivalent qualification from and institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have served in Job Group “P” for at least One Year post specialisation;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care;
- Providing psycho-social interventions;
- Providing clinical services to patients;
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services;
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- Coordinating health education and promotion;
- Implementing health projects and programmes;
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care;
- Undertaking health research and analyzing medical reports.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.