Office Services & Property Coordinator Jobs, KTDA Jobs
Reporting to the Manager, Property, the successful candidate will be responsible for Coordinating office services and property functions.
- Carrying out frequent checks of the common facilities in the building including Conference/meeting rooms, stores and kitchens to ensure they are well kept and fit for purpose.
- Coordinating the use of the Conference Rooms for scheduled meetings and ensuring that resources are provided.
- Maintaining vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, outsourced contracts drafts, title deeds copies, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Opening work orders, coordinating and monitoring status of work assigned to vendors.
- Preparing land transaction and registration documents in liaison with legal department.
- Ensuring that all property documentation records are well maintained, and liaising with the relevant National and County government authorities to regularize any changes.
- Liaising with the Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator to ensure that the building inspection reports and certificates are obtained and filed accordingly.
- Attending court cases on land matters from time to time in liaison with legal department.
- Ensuring timely processing of Administration related service providers’ invoices for payment.
- Preparing the budget drafts for administration department
- Facilitating exemption from Stamp Duty for land transactions for KTDA and Her Factory Companies.
- Facilitating issuance of work permits for foreigners who may be employed by the organization.
- Ensuring that contracts for the service providers are up to date/ valid, and notifying management on expiry/renewal dates.
- Ensuring that all Governments Statutory Demand Notes are paid on time.
- Assisting the Head of Department in the management of KTDA Farmers Company.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management or Business Management related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, and relationships.
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals.
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online here not later than 28th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.