Officer Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
- Defining, developing and implementing business planning processes;
- Coordinating and managing cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods;
- Determining and executing key business initiatives that will drive the Corporation business operations;
- Developing and implementing best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives;
- Assisting management in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.;
- Developing standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives;
- Assisting in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast;
- Identifying business problems and provide recommendations for improvements;
- Understanding business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in corporate strategy and compliance; project management or corporate performance management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Finance or in a relevant field from an Institution recognized in Kenya;
- Experience in resource mobilization, funds management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Member of a professional body;
- Practical knowledge of project planning software applications and their use (such as MS Project)
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.