Pre-Seller Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
Our client an FMGC is looking to fill 5 positions of Pre- Sellers
To achieve the planned sales revenue, market coverage and customer relationship objectives through regular visits to all potential sales outlets whilst maintaining the highest standards of performance, in line with the Organizational purpose.
Relationships And Working Contacts
- Internal Stakeholders: Depot Staff, Fulfilment team, Finance, Sourcing, IT, HR and Administration departments.
- External Stakeholders: Vendors
- This is a field based role
- Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related
- At least 1 year experience in sales preferably in the FMCG industry
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- 2 years’ driving experience with a valid class BCE, F/G license will be an added advantage
- Sales Volume: Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve daily, monthly and annual volume fulfilment and revenue targets for designated routes.
- Order Management: Timely submission of customer sales orders and work with the fulfilment team to ensure timely and accurate delivery in line with customer preferences to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage customer experience by scheduling and conducting customer visits to drive sales volumes and address customer concerns. This includes conducting scheduled customer visits through route plans to drive sales volumes, address customer concerns and build mutual relationships with the retailers
- Market Development: Implement market penetration and development plans for existing and new market routes through new product listing(FFV and FMCG) and recruitment of new customers, in line with the organization’s value proposition, to drive volumes and revenue growth Stratostaff East Africa Ltd The power of staffing in Africa
- Market Feedback: Prepare daily and weekly reports to help in decision making and share information on market developments including opportunities, challenges (competition and product counterfeits) and support in making relevant recommendations; report customer service levels and product quality for remedial action
- Resource Utilisation: Efficiently use company resources to ensure optimal returns for the Company. This includes ensuring that the sales vehicles, motorcycle, DMS handsets and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arises.
- Knowledge Transfer: Promote digital sales tools & processes by assisting vendors with navigation of digital system to ensure ease of service delivery and in accordance with organization’s value proposition to the customers
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales revenue & volumes target achievement
- Order generated vs Daily Target
- Order fulfilment rate
- Percentage market share growth (number of potential clients vs active clients per route)
- NPS Scores in respective routes
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Prospecting (Sales persuasiveness and closing the sale)
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Customer Focus
- Driving execution
- Attention to detail
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Ability to work as a team
How To Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 10th June 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer