Project Manager Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, NGO Jobs, Sustainet Group Jobs
Sustainable Agricultural Information Initiative (SAII) is a regional Not for Profit development organization with over 10 years of experience in delivering agricultural development and resilience-building interventions focused on value chain development in the ASAL and other counties of Kenya. The NGO is concerned with the promotion of sustainable agricultural practices to eradicate hunger and extreme poverty by implementing innovative, enterprising and sustainable interventions that contribute to mainstreaming good agricultural practices and market-oriented approaches, generating and diversifying household incomes among smallholder farmers and enterprising youth & women enterprises, thereby contributing to the long term agenda of ensuring a food secure and a heathy nation.
SAII is currently seeking applicants to fill the position of Project Manager/Coordinator. Reporting directly to the CEO/Director of the organization, the project Manager/Coordinator will oversee project implementation, coordination and acquisition to expand the NGO’s portfolio, especially, in ASAL areas.
- Minimum of master’s education level qualification in the fields of agriculture and/or livestock production or equivalent development fields
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in project implementation, coordination and acquisition of donor funded projects in an NGO set up.
- Proficiency in negotiation, reporting, interpersonal/donor networking, communication skills and fund-raising skills
- Experience in implementing development project in dry lands/ASAL areas will be an added advantage
- Experience in staff management
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV and cover letter detailing current and expected salary as well as daytime skype or telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B.28th June, 2019. Indicate the position being applied for as the email subject
Sustainable Agricultural Information Initiative (SAII), is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates, whose CVs are sent to the indicated email will be contacted.