Quality Control Internships, Internships In Kenya, Jobs In Nairobi, Aurum Consultants Jobs
Our client in the Retail industry is looking for Quality Control Interns.
Under the direction of the QC Officer the primary responsibility is to participate and assist with routine QC inspection and monitoring activities.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives
- Internal warehouse and products inspections and monitoring
- Inspection of market returns and segregation of non-conforming products
- Regular reporting and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a Science field from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written, with internal staff and management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Flexible to work overtime in order to meet operation demands
- Passion for quality control and improvement processes
- Eagerness to learn and apply the same
- Proactive and ability to work independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter email@example.com on or before 6th June 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply.