Quantity Surveyor Assistant Jobs, Tharaka Nithi Jobs
JOB GROUP “J”
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level entails:
- Squaring dimensions and abstracting for the preparation of bills of quantities;
- Preparation of specifications;
- Site measurements preparation of payment certificate and final accounts;
- Compilation of tender and contract documentation;
- Staffing of functional units relating to fees and cost planning
For an appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of quantity surveyor assistant II or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for at least three (3) years.
- A diploma or a technician certificate part III in any of the following fields: Quantity Survey, Building / civil Engineering, or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates, testimonials, requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on integrity (Police Clearance, EACC Clearance, HELB Clearance, CRB Clearance and KRA Clearance) should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 25th June, 2019.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTYHeadquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.