Records Management Officer II Jobs, Information Science Jobs, County Government Jobs, Tana River County Jobs
- Ensuring that files are well maintained;
- Documents are carefully handled;
- Pending correspondence and bring-ups are checked and appropriate action taken;
- Mails are received, sorted, opened, and dispatched and related registers are maintained;
- Ensure security of information, documents, files and office equipment;
- Supervise, guide and develop staff working under him/her.
- The officer will initiate appraisal and disposal of files/documents in liaison with National Archives and documentation services;
- Preparing disposal schedules and disposing dead files in accordance with relevant Government regulations; and
- Perform any other lawful duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science/Records management or any of the related Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Records Management Officer III for a minimum period of at least three (3) Years.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.