Reservations Manager Jobs, Tours & Travel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is a leading luxury Tour and Travel Company, and they seek to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the position of Reservations Manager to be based in Nairobi. The Reservations Manager is responsible for guaranteeing smooth and efficient operations of the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations services in order to achieve maximum guests’ services.
Job title: Reservations Manager
Industry: Tours and Travel
Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Managing the day- to –day duties of the reservations team to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensuring competitive tour costing, quotations and pricing for accommodation and air.
- Ensuring proper management and preparation of client’s itineraries per their request.
- Coordination between Head office and all other operations in East Africa, including local ground handling agents and suppliers.
- Administering all the general Overseas Travel groups
- Product development and inspections of new properties.
- Flight bookings and confirmations.
- Charter flight manifesting / roll briefings and supervision and also Flight handling
- Oversee bookings, reservations & ticketing for domestic and international flights.
- Overseeing proper Invoicing and Accounting of files
- Provide excellent customer services to clients, agents and suppliers as required
- A degree in Tour & Travel or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Tour and Travel or hospitality industry at the luxury level.
- Excellent knowledge of luxury properties throughout East Africa
- Outstanding leadership, planning and negotiation skills.
- Strong Manager who is ready to work long hours and can handle high working pressure
- Excellent Computer skills with good knowledge of Granit reservations system
- Excellent communication skills.