Restaurant Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, Virtual HR Jobs
Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing restaurant operations in a manner such as to ensure quality service and guest satisfaction through efficient running and management of staff. The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership to restaurant staff and ensuring restaurant profitability.
- Supervise the day-to-day functioning of all Restaurant Service staff, facilities, and sales and costs.
- Plan, organize, allocate and co-ordinate the work of the team including preparing duty rosters off and leave schedules.
- Direct staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained
- Control and analyze on an on-going basis the quality levels of production, guest satisfaction, operating costs, sanitation, cleanliness, and hygiene.
- Ensure that the budgeted average spends are achieved on an ongoing basis by promoting a strong sales culture amongst the F&B team.
- Identify staff training and development needs and carry out staff appraisals.
- Ensure service of food and beverage is professional, personalized and in line with the Hotel’s SOPs
- Participate in the preparation of the Restaurants budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality from a recognized institution or equivalent
- Four (4) years’ experience in F&B Services, two (2) of which must have been in a senior management position
- People management skills with strength in people development/ training, implementation of standards and structuring of a team
- Demonstrated results in work performance
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “RESTAURANT MANAGER” by Friday 28th June 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted