Stock Controller Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Aurum Consultants Jobs
Our client in hospitality is looking for a Stock Controller with experience and knowledge of F&B Controls and other consumer items to determine costs of business activity such as food purchases and recommend prices.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Minimum of 2 years as a restaurant stock controller is a must
- Degree/diploma in accounting.
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter quoting their expected salary to email@example.com on or before 21st June 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.