Support Staff Jobs, IPOA Jobs
The Support Staff will be responsible to the Senior Administration Officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Posting, collecting, delivering and distributing mails;
- Ensuring cleanliness of IPOA premises;
- Assisting in photocopying, binding and documentation tasks;
- Organize and maintain office common areas;
- Check office supply stock and place orders;
- Perform receptionist duties when needed;
- Prepare conference/Board rooms before and after meeting;
- Supervise office maintenance/repairs;
- Preparing and serving of tea; and
- Undertaking any other day to day official errands as required.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Be in possession of at least the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D;
- Have experience in motor cycle riding with a valid class F/G License
- Have at least two years’ relevant experience.
Required behavioural skills
- A candidate must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues.
All applicants MUST attach valid/current clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, online or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position, on both the cover letter and envelope, together with IPOA Employment Application Form (available: https://portal.ipoa.go.ke/careers/ ), a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Friday, 12th July, 2019 to:
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Independent Policing Oversight Authority,
1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Annex, 2nd Floor,
P.O Box 23035 – 00100, NAIROBI.
Online application portal: https://portal.ipoa.go.ke/careers/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Locals from Turkana County are encouraged to apply for the Complaints Management Officer II position above.
IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.