Systems Analyst Jobs, ICT Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Jubilee Insurance Jobs
The Systems Analyst is an applications design, development and implementation specialist. The analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing application solutions to solve business problems and to make business operations more efficient. The individual is responsible for designing, developing, testing and debugging new functionality, enhancements, customizations, interfaces, batch processes, queries, and reports
- Provide development and ongoing software support and issue resolution using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Weblogic, Apache and MySQL
- Develop and support Premia interfaces, C2B and B2C portals and third party integrations
- Identify, Implement and test additional features for existing applications in the business areas for which they are responsible
- Work with other applications team members across the organization to provide solutions and insights into improving the applications environment within Jubilee
- Co-ordinate business applications support across regions in the general line of business
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the core applications head
- Build a standards-driven, scalable, secure and dynamic portal for the information delivery of specific based applications
- Determine and document business requirements for technology in the business areas for which they are responsible and identify technology solutions to address those requirements
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of statement releases and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, data imports and printing
- Project management
- Information and knowledge management
- Operations and service management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technical degree
- OCA – Oracle Certified Associate in PL/SQL
- Reporting Technologies e.g. Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports, Vision etc.
- Expert in using tools such as TOAD, SQL Navigator & SQL Plus
- Experience in query optimization, performance and tuning (PL/SQL)
- Working knowledge of Web Logic, Apache, PHP / MySQL programming
- Minimum of three (3) years’ hands on work experience in Application development experience in Oracle 10g, 11g & 12c with demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy Oracle apps using Oracle tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Reports,
- Workflow, XML Publisher, JDeveloper, SOA, WebLogic and Oracle Fusion Middleware and strong knowledge of Extraction
- Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
How To apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 24th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.