Tour Guide Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, La Pieve Jobs
This position reports to the Sanctuary Manager and will perform the following amongst other responsibilities: –
- Liaise with reservations personnel or lodges vis bookings on a day to day basis
- Conduct check-ins (this consists of welcoming clients along with other lodge staff, ensuring that they get to their respective rooms & communicating activities available).
- Coordinate the planning for client’s itineraries & communicate to management.
- Preparation of the tour vehicles, client’s allocation, job sheet where necessary.
- Refer any clients’ special requests to management.
- Game drives for guests
- Communicate to either the Sanctuary Manager or Tourism Manager any “infrequent” animal sightings or any wildlife problems encountered.
- Arrange for boat Safaris for guests
- O Level Certificate
- Diploma / certificate in tour guiding
- 2 years and above experience will be required in the field.
- Must be over 30 years of age.
- Fluent in English and Eloquent.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively
- Must have a valid Driving license, PSV, Tourism badge.
How To Apply
Those who meet these qualifications should submit their applications together with detailed CV and supporting documents to the Administration Manager La Pieve limited email@example.com to reach her on or before 27th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LA PIEVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.