Accounts Internships, Internships In Kenya, Accounting Jobs, PSC Jobs
An intern at this level will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail
- preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with laid down regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work such as balancing of cash books, imprest and advances ledgers.
- For appointment to the above position, a candidate must have Certified Public Accountants (k) part III.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified graduates for the internship opportunities shown below. Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible on www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th July 2019 at 5:00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution. Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th July 2019 (Latest 5.00PM)