Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Kenyatta University Teaching, Research and Referral Hospital Jobs
Department: Hospital Administration
Section/Unit Public Relations and Customer Service
Reports to: Executive Secretary
Reporting to the Executive Secretary, the Administrative Assistant job exists to manage phones, emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings at KUTRRH
- Keep records, mails, parcels and file and distribute all inward and outward correspondence to ensure timely delivery of documents and information in the hospital.
- Store, arrange, index and classify records to facilitate easier reference and thus smooth running of office activities in the hospital.
- Retrieve documents and files from their storage facilities, and move them to the appropriate destinations in the hospital.
- Move documents, parcels, other hard office information and physical assets within and without the offices in the hospital.
- Provide administrative support within offices by moving things around and about, being sent to run errands within and without the hospital.
- Implement and manage filing systems and maintain both electronic and paper-based files in the offices to ensure timely retrieval and data integrity in the hospital.
- Control movement of people and goods within and among departmental offices for safety and security of officers in the hospital.
- Prepare rooms and venues for meetings by moving, arranging and cleaning seats and tables, public address and organize and deliver refreshment to their attendants in the hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- At least five years working experience as an Administrative Assistant in a reputable organization.
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to type 50 words per minute
- Record keeping skills
- Office management skills
- Knowledge of office operations
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to observe confidentiality
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to email@example.com
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019