Area Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Area Sales Manager – North Rift region position for one of our clients.
- To create and execute sales strategy for the region.
- Executing the sales and marketing plans which meets brand, volume and profits objectives as well as directing and controlling assigned distribution and trade activities through partner
- sales force management ( 3rd party )
- Developing strategy, tactics and sales plans budgets in liaison with the Channel head.
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
Become First Choice for shoppers and customers
- Coordinates sales operations with all other relevant stake holders.
- Establishes performance goals for the partner sales team, distributors and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of third party sales team, through performance coaching and training and development programs.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with trade partners and Key Opinion leaders in the trade and all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Manage retailer expectations by executing trade marketing activities. Ensure placement of P.O.S materials in assigned territory.
- Developing and implementing distributor agreements, distribution channel strategies, and monitoring distributor performance against working capital targets
- Credit and stock management of distributors as per agreed guidelines.
Category & Brands
- Priorities resources on power brands
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams on increasing market share in existing markets and ensuring that brand visibility and promotion strategies are executed flawlessly
- Support development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, trade and competitor with specific accountability for developing 12-month activation grids working with Country Manager.
Deliver high quality products and service at the right time and cost
- Forecasting of primary and secondary sales to reflect market and trade dynamics.
- Work with the demand planning team to drive forecast accuracy and achieve stock level targets in the trade.
- Assist the partner in planning, implementation of the sales strategies and ensure on time delivery of our brands to customers
Improve lives through scientific innovation
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies to harness growth in the target markets.
- Collaborate closely with the Distributor teams on new products launches.
Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high performance culture
- Role model individual expectations in Country by driving the Winning Formula,
- Build relationships with external stakeholders (key customers, regulatory agencies, KOLs, industry bodies) to support performance goals and GSK brand reputation.
- Champion full compliance, ABAC, Code of Conduct adherence and a speak up culture.
- Drive external focus including regular field visits across customer, consumer, shopper and expert
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Area Sales Manager – North Rift Region” as the subject head by 10th July 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.