Assistant Registrar Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Kaimosi Friends University College Jobs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Communication or Business related areas,
- Master’s degree in Business Administration related fields, Social Sciences or Communication.
- Five (5) years’ experience in fund raising or resource mobilization in private or public entities,
- Proficiency in using applications software, including: presentation, spreadsheet, word processing, and project management tools,
- Proven knowledge and evidence in resource mobilization and fund raising.
How to Apply
The applicants should submit Five (5) copies of their CV, academic certificates and testimonials and National ID Card. A running soft-copy of the application should be sent to email@example.com and Hard copies of the applications should be addressed to:
Finance & Development
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O BOX 385-50309
So as to reach not later than Wednesday, 17th July, 2019. Any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Requirements, Mode of Application and all other relevant information.