Cleaner Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Impala Club Jobs
Impala Club Kenya is a Private Members Club that is sports oriented. Our facilities include: an ultra-modern Health and Fitness Spa, a well-stocked Members Bar, Catering facility offering fairly priced and delicious meals, a floodlight Rugby pitch, separate Hockey and Soccer Pitches, Six Tennis and Five Squash Courts, Cricket Pitch with its own Pavilion, Big Screen TV in the main lounge, a Board Room, ample secure Cabro parking and expanded and refurbished 33 meter Swimming Pool, where Members and their Guests enjoy, Rugby, Swimming, Cricket, Gym, Hockey, Walking, Jogging, Pool, Table Tennis, Darts and Socializing, over our ample, well maintained grounds. We also have a Ladies Salon, a Barber shop and a Car Wash facility.
Purpose Of The Role
The role entails ensuring the Club facilities are clean at all times.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- KCSE Certificate
- At least 1-year experience in similar position
- Good communication in English and Kiswahili
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning floors, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects such as weekly spring cleaning
- Notify management through Facilities Supervisor of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Housekeeping checklist
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position. The Job holder will be given Key Performance Indicates (KPIs) to measure their performance
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly and urgently apply via email to email@example.com
When applying, kindly remember to
- submit one file containing your Application Letter, and detailed CV
Kindly also indicate details of your current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your telephone contacts. Original Certificates and copies of the same will be presented by those invited for interviews.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration
- Please send one application to avoid disqualification.
- Only applications sent for this specific vacancy will be considered
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.